Monday, December 3, 2012

Charmaine Sheh: "I Was Nominated For My Acting!"



Charmaine Sheh believes that she has been nominated for TVB's Best Actress due to her work and nothing political.

TVB News World website reported that while appearing at a press conference as a spokesperson for Eaton Hotels, the actress dismissed rumours saying that she has signed another contract with TVB in exchange for the TV Queen award.

The actress clarified, "TVB and I still have a per-series contact and no new contract has been discussed. I just feel I was nominated because I did well. It's hard to encounter a good role."

Charmaine, who will not be able to attend the TVB Anniversary Awards this year due to her busy schedule filming a new drama in mainland China, told the media that she is maintaining a good relationship with TVB, stating, "I hope to find a comedy series to be in next year with TVB. I really want to still keep in touch with my Hong Kong fans."

The "When Heaven Burns" actress also named Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung and Kate Tsui as her strongest competitors for the "Best Actress" award.

No comments:

Post a Comment